Envivo’s multi-disciplinary team provided the surveying and civil engineering work for stage 1 of the new Library Lane apartments in Albany. The development comprises approximately 240 stylish apartments.
The Envivo Surveying team conducted:
- Original topographical survey of the site;
- Progress topographical survey during construction; and
- Deformation monitoring during construction of surrounding buildings and sites to monitor ground settlement and movement.
The Envivo Civil Engineering team conducted:
- Earthwork design, including management of sub-consultant for contamination works;
- Site servicing design – connections and extensions for water supply, storm water and wastewater, the latter a challenging public extension of a curved sewer line thrusted through Council parkland;
- Access way design for the shared public space between Stages 1 and 2;
- Library Lane street frontage modification design – new parking and footpath areas outside proposed retail space, including working with Auckland Transport for sign-off; and
- Envivo’s Civil team are also involved in Stage 2 for civil (same scope as above) and structural work for the design of the apartments. Stage 2 is in for consent at the moment and construction is due to start shortly after the completion of Stage 1.
To find out more about how Envivo’s multi-disciplinary team can assist you with your next project, please contact us.