Our civil and structural engineers have plenty of experience in this field and are experts in:
- 3D drawing and modelling (REVIT software, BIM)
- Structural and civil engineering design and modelling
- 3D Laser scanning, point cloud and modelling
3D drawing and modelling:
We use REVIT software for modelling and preparing drawing documentation for projects. REVIT is a great modelling software with interface capabilities with design software used by architects. The models are available in IFC format to allow architects to review against our model for detection of clashes and general coordination.
The models can be uploaded to cloud-based file sharing locations for ease of access. Architects and engineers are able to collaborate, explore our 3D models and discuss the design implications with stakeholders.
We have highly skilled and qualified REVIT experts who have successfully delivered numerous projects using this software. Some recent examples of notable projects completed with REVIT are:
- a large scale 40,000sqm industrial/ warehouse type development with attached three level office spaces and large canopies
- large apartment development at Library Lane, Albany
- new seven-level apartment complex in Newton, Auckland
We design, analyse and strengthen a wide range of structures with in-house engineers and talented CAD technicians to design and inspect structures for you. Our consultants are involved from the outset, including the associated civil works. We provide all the necessary calculations, drawings, and Producer Statements to satisfy Councils’ and the Building Act’s requirements.
Your project will benefit from our response times, cost effectiveness and consistently high quality regardless of the project size. Our highly qualified team of structural engineers and technicians with REVIT and AutoCAD experience can assist you with:
- Structural building design
- Building analysis
- Design reviews
- Seismic engineering
- Structural Design for Civil projects
- General consultation